The Wilco Marsh Runner is a marvel of engineering and a perfect, unique tool for swamp development and work.
A Wilco Marsh Runner is not bird as the name might suggest, but a tracked amphibious vehicle designed to work in Louisiana’s and other marshes around the world. The Wilco Marsh Runner, which is a brand new tool, is designed to go into small spaces and deep into the wetland. We are talking about places that are not accessible any other way.
The Wilco Marsh Runner is an innovative and flexible solution for working in the transition zone between land and water. No matter what type of job might bring you to the marsh, from installing utility lines to building pipelines, the Marsh Runner can take you and your co-workers where you need to go. It can carry up to six people comfortably and has multiple attachments to help get the job done.
Check out what the Wilco Marsh Runner can do for you:
The Roller Chopper
- The perfect implement for flattening and chopping grass, in wet/marshy areas.
- Can be used for opening up overgrown waterfowl habitat, creating wet lines for controlled burns in marshes/swamps, or simply laying and chopping grass where our cutter cannot be used.
- Drum contains a plug on one end for adding/removing water if additional weight is needed.
- This attachment operates best where there is approximately 1-3 feet of standing water.
The Brush Cutter
- Cuts approximately 3.5 to 4 acres/hour
- Can cut grass, small trees, and brush up to 2.5 diameter